Skip to main content

Student Transcript Requests

Current SRHS Students

Non-graduates of SRHS and/or currently enrolled students at SRHS can request their transcript records by completing the form below and
emailing or faxing it. Valid ID may be required to complete the request. 

Adriana Garza, SRHS Registrar: 713-740-0330
Fax : 713-740-4157

Former SRHS Students

Pasadena Independent School District now offers a secure website for former students, corporations, post-secondary institutions and military
recruiters to request records online. Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), if the student is 18 years of age or older, student records will only be released to the student. In order for records to be released to another individual, the student must provide written consent and a copy of the student's state issued ID.